Our Cabin Crew
are truly global citizens who share a collective passion for caring for
our guests, inspired by the traditional Arabian hospitality found in our
home, Abu Dhabi.
We aspire to surpass our guest’s expectations and inspire our customers
through innovative hospitality whilst ensuring the onboard safety of
each of our guests.
We are currently looking for exceptional people to join our team of
award winning Cabin Crew. If you have a desire to provide world class
in-flight service whilst travelling the world, we encourage you to apply
for one of these truly amazing positions.
- Minimum High School certification
- Fluent English verbal and written comprehension; another language is an additional benefit.
- Must be at least 21 years old at time of application.
- Confident in water and be able to swim with the aid of a flotation device.
- Able to reach 212cms without shoes.
- No tattoos or body piercing (exception for one earring in the lower
lobe of each ear for females only) that would be visible whilst wearing
the Etihad uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
- Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements.
- Communication Skills – Excellent
- Customer Orientation – Excellent
- English Language skills – Excellent
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003
to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into
Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company,
which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 90 destinations with a fleet of 110 Airbus
and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying
580,000 tonnes of cargo in 2017. We are honoured to have received many
awards for our service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme,
training and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) service, in recent
years. The group is made up of seven business divisions – Operations,
Commercial, Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO), Human Resources,
Finance, Support Services and Transformation.
|Job Category||Cabin Crew|